Most couples are not sure if their partners love them. It is not uncommon to meet a couple that is not happy just because neither of them knows if he or she is loved.
So here comes the question, what is true love? How is love expressed? These are two questions that some couples struggle to get answers or aren’t even sure yet.
You express love in the little things you do to your partner from the time you wake up to when you retire to bed. The simplest things you do together as a couple results either to happiness or sadness between the two of you.
Love goes beyond the daily romantic moments and gestures you have for each other.
It is through those simple little things you do for each other every day that love is expressed. Remember these little things you do make your partner feel special around you.
Some of the little things you do as a couple might appear crazy but that’s the way of love in any relationship.
What Is Real Love? What Is The Definition of True Love?
Below are simple illustrations with vital details of how couples express love towards each other each day. They show how those crazy and rational moments aren’t just average.
1. Love is… wanting to be in the same photo.
2. Love is… wanting your attention.
3. Love is… not being scared alone…
4. Love is… .about creating memorable experiences with each other.
5. Love is… living out your own romantic story.
6. Love is… waking up to the text your loved one sent.
7. Love is… when you can’t help putting her well being before yourself.
8. Love is… wanting time to stop when we are together.
9. Love is… crossing out our to do list together…
10. Love is… that smile when you are texting someone special.
11. Love is… breakfast in bed. with you.
12. Love is… to be there in times of sickness.
13. Love is… taking turns to do what each other likes.
14. Love is… waking up next to the one you love.
15. Love is… never letting you cry alone.
16. Love is… not wanting to hang up.
17. Love is… about the little things.
18. Love is… keeping warm together.
19. Love is… defeating all obstacles to get to you.
20. Love is… smiling at our memories together.
21. Love is… can’t help thinking about you, even when I am having fun.
22. Love is… patient.
23. Love is… you keeping me in balance.
24. Love is… feeling bullet-proof when I am with you.
25. Love is… watching movies togehter in a blanket fort.
26. Love is… learning new things with you as we grow old.
27. Love is… your warmth.
28. Love is… being stuck on you.
29. Love is… never wanting to let go of your hand.
30. Love is… getting fat together.
31. Love is… can be embarrassingly sweet.
32. I love you, even when you are being imperfect.
33. All I want for christmas is you.
34. You recharge me.
35. I want to send you mmy love..but don’t think anyone else can deliver it.
These pictures are aimed at stirring up the connection between couples. You must have discovered that most of the time it isn’t only about you alone but both of you as a couple.
The little things you do, no matter the simplicity your partner values them.
Getting a gift or taking our partner out for dinner isn’t the only thing that will express your love for her.
Make a point of expressing your love each day through those simplest things that seem to have less weight of value. The truth of it all is they are the ones that matter.
Now you know what to do. All the best.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Source: LoveByte Mini Stories